1973 SEBRING WINNING PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
2.8 RSR GARRARD #59
Original Painting by Lance Grootboom
Without a doubt one of the most significant Porsche 911's of all time.
• Run by the legendary Brumos Team and driven to outright victory in the 1973 Sebring 12 Hours by Peter Gregg, Hurley Haywood and David Helmick.
• Recent research confirms that this already famous car was sold directly after the Sebring race to Mexican racer Roberto Quintinella where it went on to be raced in South America and share a garage for many years with the equally iconic Martini liveried 1973 Targa Florio Winning 2.8 RSR.
• Raced in Trans Am by Bob Johnson before being retained and preserved in the long term collection of well known Porsche collector Dr. Bill Jackson.
• Highly original with excellent provenance and sympathetically restored by the best names in the business.
• Driven up the hill at Goodwood as part of Porsches 70th Anniversary celebrations by Hurley Haywood.
1973 Porsche 911 Carrera 2.8 RSR Garrard #59
Sebring 12h Winner 1973
P. Gregg /H. Haywood / D. Helmick
When you purchase a Lance Artworx Original Fine Art Painting, you are investing in a unique,100% hand-painted piece, done with the highest quality Acrylic Paint
on 100% premium cotton Canvas.
This 1973 Sebring Winning Porsche 911 Carrera 2.8 RSR Original Painting was done on 39.37" x 27.55" Gallery Wrapped Canvas.
The Painting comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and will be shipped to the buyer un-framed, in a solid heavy duty postal tube for 100% safety.